We stayed in the Harbor Springs Suite from Thursday, April 7 through Sunday, April 10. This was our second time visiting The Cherry Tree and the second time in the Harbor Springs Suite as well.
The room was immaculate, and the bed comfortable. We loved the fireplace, although we were there during a warmer weekend than it usually is in April (thank goodness!!) so we didn't use it much. The in-room jacuzzi is fabulous! The kitchenette area is very convenient. I liked the bowed out shower rod, but the curtain seemed a bit short and it was difficult to keep in the shower stall. The hair dryer also didn't stay attached to the wall. We ran into housekeeping and let them know, and I also wrote in on the comment card so I am convinced it will be taken care of. The staff really goes out of their way to make sure everything is perfect for their guests.
Every morning we used our binoculars and looked at the birds and wildlife on the bay. We were lucky enough to watch a juvenile bald eagle every morning, trying to fish for its breakfast. What a beautiful way to start a day!!
The staff was always professional and friendly, and I like the change of the cherry chairs in the Sweet Shoppe now and the different furniture in the breakfast room. All of the public areas are warm and inviting. They have thought of everything, from umbrellas in the lobby for guest use to drinks, snacks, and personal items for sale in the Sweet Shoppe.
We are already planning a trip back in the early fall and again next spring. We just love the Traverse City area and the Cherry Tree Inn and Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Traverse City