“Awesome!! Done right!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Amhersturg, Ont.
“Awesome!! Done right!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2005

When I walked in to the Great Wolf Lodge, I saw why it was a bit on the pricey side. This place is done to the tee's, right down to the light fixures. They spared no expense. The water park is GREAT!! A wave pool would be really cool in there. Our room had a mini log cabin in it for the kids. We could of fit 7 people in our room. The place is very, very clean too. I would love to go back there again!!

• Stayed March 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Bedford, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2005

We took the whole family (5 yr and 3 yr twins) for a winter weekend getaway here. We all had a ball. The hotel and it's activities are designed with families in mind. Every convenience is there. The swim area is great from toddlers to adults. The food is good, albeit a little expensive. My only complaints would be the room prices--very expensive if you can't go during the week--and the fact that they "nickle and dime" you to death once there. But other than that, it is a wonderful place for a couple days away from the cold.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2005

I thought it was great my kids and girlfriend loved it It was very good with pricing and the whole family loved it Including me. The Dining was great. And at night time I took my 4 year old daughter Jenny and my 6 year old son Jeremy to the nighttime stories they thought it was a riot. My whole family can't wait to go back on spring break!!!

• Stayed February 2005
Smiths Creek Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2005

Wow !! Just got back from the Great Wolf Lodge and Can't wait to get back again.. Only wish we could have taken advantage of the extra night for a mear 99 dollars. Our cost was 217 but that was for two adults and four teens and you can just imagine how much fun they had. For that price we had the Wolf Den suite and our breakfast buffet was included in that price. Our room was ready when we arrived at 11am and they cked us right in. As for food we are thrifty and brought our own other than for our breakfast that next morning. Plan to get there early and stay as long as you like at the water area the next day. We could have stayed till they closed but our legs gave out on us as walking those stairs up to the water slides is a killer for those over 50.. The staff was friendly,, helpful and the food was wonderful.. Normally we go to Florida but this is going to be our new destination for the winter blahs.

Lansing, Mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2005

I don't understand what some of these other people are complaining about. My family and I had a wonderful time at the Great Wolf Lodge. We received a wonderful rate and we loved it! Yes if you pay full price it is pricey but if you get it for under $200, I don't think thats bad because all of your entertainment (waterpark) is included. We are a family of five and for all of us to go somewhere that charges admission it is at least $50-75 so if you deduct that, the hotel is reasonable. Plus its just a great winter get away.

The staff was great, our room was great, and the waterpark was wonderful for our 3 kids ages 2-7. I would recommend taking your own breakfast and lunch like a lot of other families did because it is very expensive to eat in the hotel.

Here is another tip:La Senorita restaurant right down the street has all kids meals for $0.99 on Sundays

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2005

The great wolf lodge was so bad that I'll never go there again. it was way over priced. If there was a zero I'd give it that. I wanted to stay at holiday inn but noooo! You had a water park. MY GARDEN HOSE IS BETTER THAN YOUR WATER PARK. Good gosh I'd rather stay in a homless sherter it probaly have better food anyway. There were gay men there because one came up to me and told me there was a party in his pants tonight. thats when I left. I'll never go there again

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2005

This was a great trip with my Family and friends, we were not bored at all. we kept entertained while the kids had Fun! Thank you Great Wolf Lodge.

Been to Great Wolf Lodge? Share your experiences!