I usually wouldn't stay at this off brand hotel but I read online that this was hotel was remodeled and updated in 2013. If that is true, it has really been beat up in the last year. Very dingy overall. Our shower was so filthy with visible mold that we had to wear flip flops! The breakfast was just a couple of muffins, bread, waffles and those disgusting prepackaged hard boiled eggs. The rate was the cheapest non motel rate in town. I guess you get what you pay for. I would not stay at this hotel again and would highly recommend you stay elsewhere if you are used to standards of Hiltons, Marriotts, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boarders Inn and Suites Traverse City MI hotel is conveniently located near Cherry Capital Airport on Highway 31 N. Located in northern Michigan; Traverse City is right across from Grand Traverse Bay and many outdoor activities like swimming, fishing, hiking and more. When you book a room at our pet-friendly Traverse City hotel, you can look forward to free amenities including continental breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking for any sized vehicle you arrive in. We also offer 24-hour front desk service, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms, as well as whirlpool or fireplace suites. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Whether you want to spend the day outside on the bay, enjoy breathtaking views, or browsing charming small-town shops, our Traverse City hotel location delivers. Fish or cruise the waters of Grand Traverse Bay, or relax with a stack of magazines on beaches like Traverse City State Park. With the waterfront in view, check out the exhibits at Grand Traverse Lighthouse, or hike or bike Traverse Area Recreational Trail. During the winter, go snowmobiling on Boardman Valley Trail. If you love to shop, explore unique shops on Front Street in downtown Traverse City or the 100-plus stores in Grand Traverse Mall. If you would rather tee off, get in a game of golf at Mitchell Creek Golf Course. You will find plenty of restaurants near our Traverse City, MI, hotel. Find casual dining at Fire Fly, or try pub food and pints at Mackinaw Brewing Company, both in downtown Traverse City. Get a quick bite of Chinese food at Golden Chopsticks or, if you have a taste for Italian, go to Trattoria Stella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boarders Inn and Suites of Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Super Eight Traverse City
- Traverse City Super Eight
- Traverse City Super 8