The Hotel is right across from the water front. It is situated between a large variety of restaurants. All are a very short walking distance. I highly recommend the Red Mesa Bar and Grill. All the food was fresh and so so good! It was a good variety of South American cuisine. I look forward to going back.
The Super 8 is a 5 minute drive to shopping centres. The rooms are very clean and comfy. The complimentary breakfast was basic but Bob Evans is 2 doors down. There was also a coin operated washer and dryer on our floor for guests.
If your looking for a cheap, (we paid $34/night), comfy place to stay I would suggest the Super 8. Great location for dining. Short drive to shopping. The down side is there is no pool. We didn't book a hotel with a pool because never end up swimming.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Super 8 Traverse City
- Super Eight Traverse City
- Traverse City Super Eight
- Traverse City Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 - Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.