I checked into the Super 8 Motel located at 1870 N us hwy 31 N Traverse City MI. Oct. 7th. I paid in advance for four nights. Later that evening I noticed bed bugs in the bed. I reported it to the desk employee and was told that there was no manager on duty and no one available to check the room. I spent a sleepless night with the lights on while killing bugs. I called around looking for another hotel but they were booked. I tried more than once to find someone in charge to look into the situation. No one would help me. I was actually told that I had no business checking the room by one man at the desk.
I had already paid for the room but called around to find another and they were booked in the area because of local events taking place. I was over a thousand miles from home and spent four sleepless nights with the light on, killing bugs and getting bitten.
I returned home and called the hotel to complain. They flatly denied a refund and stated the rooms were free of bed bugs. They are not! Beware!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel
- Super 8 Traverse City
- Super Eight Traverse City
- Traverse City Super Eight
- Traverse City Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Boarders Inn and Suites of Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.