“Wonderful little place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Lansing, Michigan
“Wonderful little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is one of our go to places when we hit TC. It is very authentic and charming. It's a tiny little place off a side street near downtown. We have only had coffee and crepes here but, they are by far the best we have had. I always get the Cafe Moka and this time we had the Strawberry Nutella Crepes (on the breakfast menu). Both were fantastic. It's a little pricey but well worth it. If you are looking for a little taste of France, this is the place to go!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My fiancé surprised me with a Dinner at this lovely restaurant. Since I'm in love with the French language he thought it was perfect, and it was!! Loved the environment with the French pastries, music, and everything. The food was delicious! I had the duck, it was great but even better the potatoes that came with it. The best part I should say was the desserts! Oh my, Choco coco, white Belgian cookie and the tarte choquettes was amazing!!! The server was very friendly and really helpful with tips and places about the city to visit. The only negative was that the food was a little bit too pricey, but perfect for special events! My fiancé really made a good choice!

Traverse City, Michigan
“Excellent food and Bloody Mary's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have eaten here for brunch, lunch and dinner and have not been disappointed. Service is great, best Bloody Mary's in Traverse City.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ferndale, Michigan
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ate here for a late dinner and were in love with the appetizers we got: mussels and a red pepper soup. So good. The entrees we ordered (they offer small plate options of some popular dinner options - which is what we ordered) were somewhat lacking. The pork was bland and the salmon, while tasty, was not as exciting as I would have hoped.
Would go back again and try other options - or just order more appetizers!

Visited June 2014
Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Our breakfast here was delicious! The food took some time but everything was worth the wait. Try the crepes! They are well made. My daughter loved the french pancake stuffed with nutella and peanut butter. I snuck a bite and it was fantastic!

• Visited June 2014