“Excellent Omelet!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Excellent Omelet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting friends in Traverse City and this spot was reccomended for breakfast. The French Omelet was amazing - best omelet I think I have ever had. The food was served attactively, the plain coffee was excellent and the service was prompt, courteous and friendly.

Visited September 2013

Dearborn, Michigan
“Fantastic breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the decorations, it was really unique. My daughter ordered the pancake/crepe, she was overwhelmed at how delicious and enormous the portion was. I myself found my dish to be very decadent. I would highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast or brunch.

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Less salt anyone?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Not too crazy about this one. I will admit I did enjoy the best chocolate croissant that I've tried outside Europe. But everything else sounded better than it tasted. We went there for breakfast saying ooh la, la, qui,qui. We left saying hold the cheese, pass the water and less salt please. The wait was long but the service that we received from Carly at the bar was great. She was very knowledgable and informative. So, in a nutshell we weren't impressed and would not go back. But I hear they are suppose to have killer croissants...

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Medina, Ohio
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We met a couple at our hotel in the UP the night before our visit to Traverse City and they were from here and told us to try this great little restaurant. Very busy at lunch but accommodated quickly. The service was exceptional, the food so good. What a pleasure it was to dine here!

• Visited September 2013
flint, mi
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This local favorite is truly a treasure. The food is delicious, different and well presented. Plan to wait for a seat, as the staff does their best, but it is a small establishment. The food and atmosphere encourage people to linger and enjoy. That is part of the experience. I love a mimosa for Sunday breakfast, a real decadent treat. The crepes are light, yet filling. The coffee is wonderful. The staff attentive. The menu is fairly priced for the food served. By no means inexpensive, but worth the price. In good weather the outdoor seating is nice. I will definitely return.

• Visited September 2013