We were weary travlers after taking the ferry across the lake. We drove from Ludington to Travers City and did not have reservations anywhere. We stopped at a few mom & pop motels, but decided since it was our 37th anniversary we could treat ourselves, so the Cambria Suites was our focus. We received a suite for the price of a single room. It was awesome. We went down to the resturant and it was late but they accomondated us and the service was wonderful. We did not have hot water in the morning because of a faulty water heater, we waited serveral hours and then had to leave, they gave us a discount on the suite and apologized. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to MI.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Traverse City Hotel
- Cambria Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 100 percent non-smoking Cambria Suites® hotel provides luxury accommodations in the charming coastal town of Traverse City, and is the perfect place to stay for corporate or leisure travelers.Our Cambria Suites luxury hotel offers both business and leisure travelers exclusive amenities that will make you feel right at home, including: Restaurant, lounge, barista bar, state of the art fitness center and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Cambria Suites Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.