“Amazing hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Traverse City, Michigan
“Amazing hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I recently spent a Saturday night in this amazing hotel. It was everything we expected and more. What a beautiful property! Our check-in was quick and easy and the room was beautifully decorated, spacious, very clean and well stocked with linens. The pool and hot tub area is open 24/7, which is practically unheard of, and it was so nice to relax in the hot tub when we returned to the hotel late that night. The pool area was also very clean and provided plenty of seating options. The pool towels were actually fluffy, soft and FULL SIZED, not tiny and scratchy like most hotel pool towels seem to be. We ate the buffet breakfast on-site and it was very reasonable priced with hot, fresh food. The staff members were all friendly and accommodating and free copies of the local paper were available for guests. The lobby is also well decorated, clean and offers plenty of seating options, including a small bar area. I highly recommend booking a room here! I know that we will definitely be repeat guests.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Suites Traverse City, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accomodate your lodging needs while in Traverse
City. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel and the service provided by our staff.
We look forward to seeing you on future visits to our area. Thank you for taking the time to let
us know about your visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I am a flight attendant with Envoy Air (American Eagle). I had a semi long layover at Cambia at the beginning of the March. It was a brutal day of flying. When we arrived at the airport, the driver, who's name I don't recall, was very friendly, answered all of my questions about the hotel (breakfast, times, etc.)
The check in was flawless!!
The room....PERFECT! SPOTLESS.
The bed.... extremely comfortable.

The next morning, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Jade, the chef, made the most amazing omelet. YUM! Her personality was brilliant.
I had the pleasure of meeting the Assistant General Manager, Scott Neumann.
Scott treated me with respect and answered all of my questions I had about the facilities, the property, surrounding areas, etc. I felt like I knew Scott for years!! Very welcoming and kind! The entire staff's customer service was over the top !!!

KUDOS CAMBIA, for having an outstanding property and most of all, STAFF!!

Room Tip: I don't recall my room, but it was perfect
Green Features: OVER THE TOP CLEAN! No harsh chemical smells for cleaning, no trash around the waste bins, counter tops spot less. The buffet was PERFECT
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your comments
about our facility and I'm happy that you found our stay very cordial and hospitable. It is always
nice to hear how are guests perceive our property and the service we provide. Thank you!
East Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I travel to Traverse City monthly. This place is the best in town. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. The food at the restaurant is excellent. I highly recommend this place. Rooms are clean and spacious. Desk area is large and functional.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Suites Traverse City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. Thank you for mentioning
that are staff is attentive and hospitable, as well as your liking the quality offered at the Reflect
Bistro. We appreciate that you continue to choose to stay with us on your trips to our area.
Thank you!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I often stay here when visiting Traverse City for leisure. This trip was due to a family medical emergency and we needed to stay for a 3 nights. After leaving the hospital at 11:30 pm and checking in, I asked if we could still get a drink from the bar. The bartender looked to be shutting down, but she reopened long enough for us to get at least one drink. Thank you very much for that! My husband was able to take the courtesy shuttle service to the hospital every day so I did not have to come back and get him. Again, thank you for that service. I needed to print FMLA paperwork sent from my work and it would not print in the business service area. The manager (not sure his name) was gracious enough to offer his computer in the back office to ensure I was able to have it printed. I can not say enough wonderful things about this hotel and its incredible staff. They are always so friendly and willing to help with even the minor details. They always has smiles on their faces and make you feel welcome as a guest. It may not have a bayside view, but the rooms are spacious, modern, and wonderfully comfortable. The lobby area is impeccably clean and well maintained. Please consider staying here on your next visit to Traverse City.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Suites Traverse City, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing the Cambria Suites each time you visit Traverse City. I'm happy
that our staff is always hospitable and help's make your stay enjoyable. It is good to know
that we are paying attention to all of the details and helping with the requests of our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to acknowlege the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness
of our staff. Look forward to seeing you the next time!
Kalkaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After an exhausting day out on the trails, we didn't want to go far for a good dinner. The morning breakfast experience gave us confidence that dinner at the hotel should be a safe bet. We were not disappointed. The dinner was great, service from restaurant and hotel staff was outstanding. The general manager made his presence known and acknowledged his appreciation for various quests choosing Cambria Suites.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Suites Traverse City, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Cambria Suites. I'm glad
that you enjoyed your visit and you enjoyed your meals in our Reflect Bistro. Our staff
works hard to provide quality service and hospitality. Thank you again for your visit with us.
Jack Buist
Grawn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I spent the last two days at the Cambria Suites and we only live 14 miles away...a "staycation" in the middle of Winter! From the minute we walked in everyone on the staff made us feel like we were guests in their own home. The room was immaculate, the food fantastic in the Reflect Bistro, and the pool and hot tub very relaxing. There are many choices of where to stay in Traverse City...We are a tourist destination, but once you've stayed at the Cambria Suites in T.C. we really don't think you'll want to stay anywhere else! We've stayed there before and we'll be back soon!
Thanks to the entire staff for making us feel so special!...5 stars to all of you!
Candice and Dick Wallace

Stayed March 2015
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you stay with us over the weekend. We appreciate
the comments regarding your stay and the hospitality that we offer. It is nice to hear from out locals
how much they enjoy our hotel and also the Reflect Bistro. Thank you for being our guest.
Jack Buist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed in this hotel several times. We go up each year for my husbands Christmas Party that is held there and we stay several days. We come up from PA. The hotel is always clean and the employees are warm and friendly. The rooms are nice and cozy and have modern decorations and plenty of amenities. Our room had a separate sitting area, a desk a large bathroom and a sleeping area. There was a refrigerator and Keurig and Microwave. Any request I ask for is normally taken care of. There are plenty of attractions close by and there are several great diners close to the restaurant that have great food. (The round diner for breakfast, and a small dinner across the street that has amazing fish) The Christmas party his work has each year is staffed by the hotel and they do a good job with everyone. The bartenders are amazing and really do a great job. Even though I am a loyal Hilton person, I truly appreciate Cambria in Traverse for making me feel comfortable, clean and appreciated as a guest. Sometimes a smaller hotel is just what you need. Always fresh free coffee in the morning downstairs also. Highly recommended for anyone whether for pleasure or business. The only reason I rate a 4 star is because there is only showers (I think a few rooms have tubs) and you have to step way into the shower past the glass solid partition to turn the shower on, so you always get that "cold" spray first.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for being a frequent guest of the Cambria. We appreciate that your company has you
stay with us through out the year. Thank you for all of your comments regarding our staff and all
of the ammenities that we offer. We are thankful for your business.

Been to Cambria Suites Traverse City? Share your experiences!