The staff was friendly and helpful. After 10pm at night we didn't hear any hallway noise or noise from adjoining rooms (though we stayed during the week, I'd imagine there could possibly be some noise on the weekends). They have a 24-hour pool, 24-hour gym, and a free breakfast that is better then some more expensive hotels I've stayed at. Also, all rooms have a 40-inch TV with a wide variety of channels. The price was great compared to some of the other hotels in the area, and it was a short drive away from Front St and other attractions in the area.
There really is only one negative that I can think of. We accidental booked a room on their site with a handicap accessible shower, and because of the way the curtain hangs past the edge of the shower area it completely soaks the bathroom floor regardless of how careful you are.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.