We stayed for one night during the Cherry Festival. Staff at check-in was very friendly and helpful. Loved the pool but wish it was more private--felt like we were on display because hotel guests have to walk by its windows to go to the front desk, breakfast, out the door to the parking lot, etc. Rooms are fairly basic but had everything we needed. Comfortable beds. Our 2nd floor room was very quiet. Breakfast had the standard choices, with my son's favorite: make-your-own waffles. GREAT location--very close to downtown but not in the middle of the traffic madness. Convenient to downtown TC, Old Mission Peninsula, and many great restaurants. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn