We stayed 3 nights in an accessible room. The room actually was a suite with a queen bed room attached to a large king bedroom. The room had a large bathroom with a roll in shower. Everything was spotless and beautifully decorated. Our room was next to the breakfast room and the lobby, which we found to be very convenient. My wife is very picky about hotel breakfasts, but loved the choices here, especially the Cadillac coffee. My only suggestion for the room is to add some easy chairs or a recliner, as there is no comfy place to sit. We were right next to the lobby, and it had nice seating and a fireplace. The hotel is not on the water, but is in a pleasant wooded area convenient to downtown and the waterfront. Overall, we found this to be one of the best places we have stayed, at any price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn