We stayed in a handicap accessible room on the second floor near the elevator. My husband doesn't walk well, but isn't wheelchair bound. The room was large, very quiet in spite of the elevator being close, and quite clean. I imagine that a wheelchair could get around fine in the room. Bed was comfortable and we both slept well. The bathroom with walk-in shower was huge. The shower had a small lip, which may make it difficult for wheelchair access, but it had a large, fold down bench. My only complaint is that the breakfast room is too small for the size of the hotel. We actually took our food to our room the first morning after waiting for a table to open for about 15 minutes. The breakfast itself was good with many cold and some typical hot selections. I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit - orange and grapefruit slices, whole apples, bananas, and oranges.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.