My family stayed here for a vacation earlier this month. It's very close to downtown Traverse City and many area things - golf, putt putt, family fun centers, shopping, the beach, great restaurants, etc... The hotel is 2 floors, some regular rooms, some suites. We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was nice when our son went to bed before us, but I wish there had been a couch or a larger table in the room for lounging, playing some games in the evening or having a meal in the room. There was a small fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker in the room, which was nice, we were able to bring some food and have at least one lunch in our room to save money. The pool area was nice, though the pool a bit small compared to other hotels we've stayed at - got crowded in the afternoons. The complimentary breakfast was the same every day, but it was hot (or cold depending on what you wanted to eat), and it tasted fresh and good. Overall, we really liked the hotel and we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.