Spent a weekend here with my girlfriends in June 2013. This was a very nice hotel. Clean and friendly staff. We ask for extra towels and staff was there within minutes to deliver them. Good location. We spent our days touring and tasting wine. Back for a nice dinner and sampling recently purchased wines! Pool and hot tub nice, Breakfast both hot and cold. Very good. Will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn