My wife was scheduled for an early surgery early Monday morning and the weather did not sound good. Checked various motels in the Traverse City area on the web and once again chose a Comfort Inn. I am a firm believer that I always get an excellent room and excellent service for a very reasonable price.
We had to leave early and missed the breakfast but the lady setting up offered to make me a bag to take with me. It would be hard pressed to exceed that level of service.
Everything was perfect although the wireless sign on did take a little longer than I am used to. The room had a large screen TV and two double beds and the entire cost including taxes was a little under $60!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.