My husband and I often stay at Comfort Inns when we travel for the value and the hot breakfast. This is the best of all the ones that we have used. The property was immaculate inside and out. The lobby area was inviting. Even the pool area was clean and well-maintained. The front staff was very helpful and made great recommendations for restaurants and things to do. Our room was larger than expected with a microwave, fridge, and coffee-maker. New white bedding was so comfy! The hotel was fully booked, but the staff managed to keep up with the breakfast area and responded promptly to any concerns. The only problem we found was that the parking lot was very full so people parked in aisle ways and fire lanes making it difficult to get in and out in the evenings.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.