Liked: Great location, close to everything. The pool is five feet deep (some hotels' pool only go to three or four feet deep). Decent breakfast with eggs, sausage, peeled grapefruit slices (loved that!), waffles, OJ, coffee, cereal, yoghurt, biscuits and gravy. We were not bothered by any noise.
Disliked: too much chlorine/chemical in the pool! My skin was very irritated and itchy, even after showering. It snowed several inches overnight...the parking lot was only partially plowed and NOT salted. There was a layer of ice where water was dripping from the roof/gutter outside the main entrance. I tossed and turned a lot...can't exactly pinpoint what was so uncomfortable about the bed.
Would we stay there again? Yes, but only if we couldn't get a room somewhere else or it was less expensive to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Traverse City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.