“Worst Burger King by far.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 28 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Three Rivers, Michigan
“Worst Burger King by far.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Burger King has to be the worst one around. I don't think that they ever have all the items listed on their menu at one time. They are always out of something.

I've been told they were out of chicken for their chicken sandwiches, they were out of Whoppers. Yes, I said Whoppers. How can that be? We didn't understand either. They were even out of specific toys that they were suppose to have in their kids meals. Try explaining that to a 6 yr old who just saw the commercial and knows they have them.

Whoever does the ordering here doesn't know how to plan ahead. It's to the point where I don't even go there anymore. The Chicken sandwich is my favorite, but when they are out of it and that's what you want, it makes you upset. My husband wanted the Whopper the day they were out of those. We were just in shock. So we left in disbelief.

That was basically the straw that broke the camels back. I haven't been back since then.

It never used to be that way. So I'm not sure if they have new owners or what the deal is, but the last 2-3 years it's just went down hill. I rarely see cars there anymore and the drive through is usually always empty. I'm surprised they are still open at this point.

So if it was me, I wouldn't stop here. Pick one of the other Fast Food places in town and save yourself a headache.

• Visited April 2014