Everything was wonderful except I did find some inconsistencies with the lodging rates. We rented a four bedroom home (Club #2) for one night that included ski packages for seven of us for &1542.00. When I asked what the rate of that home was for lodging only (since some of is didn't end up skiing), we were quoted $1250 for one night checking in at 5 pm and checking out at 11 am, which means we paid for lodging alone close to $70 per hour. I find this to be very expensive for wood paneled, older rental homes with upgraded decor. Yes, it was very spacious and very clean and we did get lift tickets with the 1541, but it was pricey for the amount of time we were we able to spend there. Staff was great but skip the ski lessons. Our guy Was not into teaching nor was he encouraging or positive and really did not teach our daughter's friend anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in coastal Benzie County, Crystal Mountain is the Midwest's premier four-season family resort featuring some of the finest accommodations northern Michigan has to offer – 36 holes of championship golf, 45 downhill slopes, 40km of cross-country trails, the award-winning Crystal Spa, the Michigan Legacy Art Park, and IACC-approved conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Mountain Hotel Thompsonville
- Crystal Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crystal Mountain Michigan Lodging