“No 2nd Stay for me” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Milford Mill
Palmetto, Florida
“No 2nd Stay for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel had all the right amenities - free wifi, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker in room. But the carpet was downright grody around the edges of the room, and there was something greasy on top of the refrigerator that wasn't from me....my last night, I was accompanied by a stink bug that crawled into the air conditioner, a cricket that went behind the toilet (and I was NOT reaching back there!), and a big spider in the bathroom. This gets a big ICK from me. Took me a couple of days to get a clock in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have a convenient door to each room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Turkish first
Orange, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

BE careful when loging into Hotel Internet. When you are prompted for a certificate DO NOT OPEN...it is a horrible virus that I had to wipe my hard disk clean. In addition the room smelled like marijuanna...ask for another room.My previous stay was not that bad. You get what you pay for here. Very good rate but dont expect allot

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We did NOT have a reservation...so we had to settle for a smoking room on a Saturday nite...
The front desk was warm friendly & so polite..Room was okay-if you are a smoker....the pool was nice...parking easy...bartender friendly brought the chef over after hours when I requested to purchase a fruit salad ...Breakfast had a nice selection...My fiance loved the waffle maker...Check out easy....Even filled my cooler with ice for the road...The front desk even shared their favorite crab place with me for locals...brought home a bushel for mommy ...3 1/2
hours away...& back to NYC...My fiance first trip to Maryland.....We can't wait to go back!!!!
PS....WHAT HOTEL COUDN'T BE A BIT CLEANER??

ENJOY!!!!!

Room Tip: Make resevations we didn't...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore.
Buffalo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice place and good value for the price. Comfortable. Decent breakfast. My only complaint isn't with the hotel but the area -- nothing but fast-food and delivery service for meals. Those're fine, but they aren't always what you want and the closest I could find to a decent regular restaurant was a Pizza hut or a Japanese Buffet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
BROOKLYN NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

room was nice size. clean and neat. we asked for and were given a fridge at no additional charge. there was a microwave. one of the two beds was not the greatest but.... overall a nice room. good value and a pleasant stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review for our property. Your feedback lets us know what we are doing right, as well as what we are doing wrong which is very important to us.We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service for our guests. We thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again.
southfield, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hotel definitely needs improvement. Hotel computer needs upgrade or replacement. I wasn't even able to view my airline info to print out a boarding pass. Hotel staff clueless. There are nicer places to stay. I wouldn't stay there again. Good value however. Interior of room very nice despite everything.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
West Shokan, NY, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is an older style hotel with the entrances to the rooms on the outside, The condition of the facility is good but shows it's age. Room was comfortable and clean, bed comfortable. The check in left me somewhat irked because the desk clerk did not smile and appeared brusk and slightly annoyed that I was taking up time to check in. Also, when I asked about the restaurant and was told it was open only for breakfast, I asked for recommendations for area restaurants and was told "none that youcan walk to", no offer of information about any place to eat. Further, I am usually informed that my rewards number is on file, not so this time. I would stay here again, only because it is very convenient to my client and the room is comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are very sorry that you did not have a perfect experience with us, and would like to assure you this is not our standard. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our guests, and in this case we failed to deliver.Once again, we thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN Baltimore West? Share your experiences!