“Don't even think about it!” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Milford Mill
Columbia, MD
“Don't even think about it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

If the group I was with didn't have a room block at a discounted rate I would have NEVER stayed here! The room was just dirty....the carpets are filthy and the linens were dingy. The bathroom was not properly cleaned just the overall appearance was nasty. Spend your money elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2013
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, May 10, 2013

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Turkish first
Richmond
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed there for a funeral, I needed a place to stay being it was near martins west. and walked in room smelly and decorative pillows had vomit on them...we left and lost money never again...I cant even talk about it more...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I would like to let you know your comments are not listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wished your stay with us had been exceptional and I am disappointed we did not live up to your expectations. I would like to assure you this is not our standard and we are truly sorry.
Delaware City, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Alice who works mostly at night was very helpful when I checked in earlier that day. She made sure I was able to get the micro and fridge that I requested in my room. I never had a problem with anyone at this hotel yet. I have stayed here plenty of times. They now offer wifi, which is a good thing. Everything in my room was working fine. Thanks to Alice! During my stayed I was able to meet the other three staff who go by the name Shawtne, Blue and Tucker. They treated me nice also.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are very sorry that you did not have a perfect experience with us, and would like to assure you this is not our standard. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our guests, and in this case we failed to deliver. I would be very appreciative if you would contact me personally so that we can discuss the details of this issue and ensure that they do not happen again in the future. Once again, we thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Alice is the Best! She was helpful and very accommodating. This hotel is able to survive because of people like Alice! However, if you go to check-in and the representative is Shawnte find another hotel! Craig is good. Blue is good, but Shawnte does not want you there and you should not want to be there. I have stay there about 10 times; therefore, I have had the opportunity to interact with just about all of the representatives.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Alice at the front dest was very nice and helpful ,she made me feel very welcome the room was clean and the rate of the room was good also the room was up to date and overall the room was excellent the service I got Alice at the front dest was excellent

• Stayed January 2013
bhavia, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Baltimore West, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore.
Medford, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I arrived on a Sunday night, when there is usually a great selection of available rooms. I was a little disappointed the front desk clerk asked me about my choice of rooms, given she knows this property and neighborhood and I don't. I requested a room away from the noise of the highway. The room itself was good, however, the fist-fight in the parking lot outside of my door at 2:20 AM was a little shocking. I called the front desk, who said they dispatched security. It seemed to take awhile. The police interviewed me about 40 minutes later, then I returned to bed, where I slept later than intended and missed the breakfast altogether (so I can't rate it). Given the neighborhood, I probably would not stay here again, unless the price was right.

Room Tip: The hotel is located near a major highway - ask for a room away from the noise of the road.