“Quiet, clean and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd to your Saves list
Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1660 Whitehead Court, Milford Mill, MD 21207   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Milford Mill
“Quiet, clean and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010 via mobile

I had a multi-day stay and the staff was flexible and helpful. Low foot traffic and easy access to gas and groceries made my stay during treatment at Johns Hopkins restful and quiet. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Baltimore who wants easy access to City Center and Inner Harbor without having to sleep downtown.

• Stayed November 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Annapolis, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

My boyfriend and I were recent guests at the Days Inn at 1660 Whitehead Court in Baltimore, Maryland. Frankly, our stay was not enjoyable or even at the lowest of our expectations.
I contracted a rash after my first night in my hotel room. I went to the walk in clinic and they confirmed that they were bed bug or mite bites. There simply was not any other reason for this rash that appeared on my body. It had only got worse throughout my stay. We had taken a nap and after I had woken up I noticed that the rash had gotten worse. I went down and told the evening desk attendant who wasn’t wearing a name tag about my concerns. Not once did he apologize. Rather, he insinuated that I had gotten a rash from going out during the day into the city. Even though I was permitted to spend two days here by the staff knowing that I am under 21 (because I have a credit card to guarentee the charges,) the attendant simply said that there will be no compensation because I am under 21 and that I should have come down when I first woke up instead of waiting until later in the afternoon. I told him that I wasn’t sure where this rash had come from but when I woke up from my nap it had gotten considerably worse. I asked for housekeeping to change the sheets or to inspect the bed and he told me that there is no housekeeping on the premises and he “wasn’t going to call someone to come in just to change the sheets.” He changed our room and said nothing else.
There were people with carts outside the room at 8 in the morning and you can hear the highway from your room.
Whenever I had called to speak to the manager he was never there and the same front desk attentant continually hung up on me. I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay in this hotel.
Our stay was not enjoyable or even at the lowest of our expectations

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
prakashsaraf, Manager at Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd, responded to this review, November 16, 2010
First of all I would like to Apologies this guest for her Experience. After she complained we called a pest control Company to Inspect the Room and They didn,t find any Bugs, We also have offered her the copy of certification from Pest company and are still waiting for her reply.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I must say this is one of the first times that I have stayed at a hotel that every person on the staff that I came in contact with was simple PHENOMINAL. One of the friendliest staff i've ever seen in my life. The room was extremely clean and very nice and up to date. I will be sure to tell my family and friends to stay at this hotel whenever in Baltimore because I was very suprised and impressed with the level of service my assistant and I received.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Ocean City, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

This Days Inn has been freshened up with paint and paper, a fitness room, and a new breakfast area. The headboards in the room were not new nor was the tub and sink, which detracted somewhat from the overall room appearance. It was also difficult to control the hot/cold in the shower. (The bath mat looked old and tired also.) However, the room was clean and the other furniture, bedclothes, and carpeting were new, making the room eye-appealing. The new mattress and bedclothes were very, very comfortable. One detraction was the two large bags of trash outside near the steps to go up to the room. Another detraction is the lack of an elevator. The surrounding area does not appear to be the safest at night, although I did not see or hear anything untoward. There is a Wendy's and an Indian restaurant/club on the inn's grounds and several other (mostly fast food) restaurants within a short drive. There is free wireless throughout and a guest computer in the lobby. The breakfast was basic- a couple of cereals, bagels, juice and hardboiled eggs (which were extremely rubbery)- just enough to start a day, though. The manager was most attentive and has plans to further improve the hotel's standing. He was attentive to guest placement and comfort. This was a decent place to stay for an overnight with an okay price. The location, off the Beltway, makes it convenient to hop on and off a major highway and be able to connect to Baltimore, Washington and other points relatively easy. I have stayed at a hotel just across the street and this was so very much better in room comfort and maintenance.

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd

Address: 1660 Whitehead Court, Milford Mill, MD 21207
Location: United States > Maryland > Milford Mill
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Milford Mill
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd Hotel Baltimore
Baltimore Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.