“Dirty and Broken Down” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Milford Mill
Buffalo
“Dirty and Broken Down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I paid for a room with the hot tub. Once I got there I could see someone's hair in the hot tub- it had skin and other residue - i asked for it to be cleaned - this was never done . The sinks had orange rings that were not cleaned until the 3rd night ( we were advised no refund). There was mold/mildew in the shower. There was red (???) stain that rubbed off onto our arms. There were broken nobs on the hot tub. They were already aware. The light fixture in the double room never worked. The cold water in that room came out hot and I got a blister from that- I did not expect hot water and had my whole arm in the water. Also the ac did not work in one room and it was 94 degrees out. The web site advised there was a gym and that was closed - not working at all. The pool was closed all but the 1st day. The breakfast room that was advertised was a shame. There was 2 juices - 1 was closed all week. There were 2 cereals- one was closed all week- they had only 2 packets of oatmeal for ALL of the guests - they put out 4 bagels at a time - frozen with cream cheese. We had to report their cleaning staff who was had his face in the back window of my van - there were several witnesses to this. They advertised wireless. It did not work in the room. we had to go to the lobby for that and even their computer had a note that IF you used it - it could only be business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Greensboro
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ask for a late check out because I of a handicap. The house keeping staff knocked on the door at 10:20 am I explained about the late check out and she told me NO I asked for extra towels and she said NO again in a very nasty way. When reported to the manager he said that she said she was nice to us and was not willing to hear my side he let me know that if I complained it would only come back to him so there was no need to report it any further. This relay left a bad impression on my grand children about hotels. Very rude front desk management and housekeeping. Will not stay there ever again. Bugs were on the floor, and carpet was still wet. Not a good example for Days Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

New Ulm, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Not a luxury motel, but we had planned to stay and explore family history for four days and wanted a reasonable price, convenient to the airport, and close to highways, in a part of town where we felt safe. Front desk/check-in was fast and friendly. Inside room was quiet and beds were comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave what we wanted. Free breakfast more than donuts and coffee. Nice outdoor pool. Disappointed that there was no hot tub, free internet was slow, but it worked, bathtub didn't have a stopper so could only take showers. We'd choose to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd

Address: 1660 Whitehead Court, Milford Mill, MD 21207
Location: United States > Maryland > Milford Mill
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Milford Mill
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd Hotel Baltimore
Baltimore Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Baltimore West, Security Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.