“Was a nice clean room. At breakfast on the weekend run out...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   15101 Huron St., I-75 Exit Eureka Road, Taylor, MI 48180   |
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Taylor

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We drove from Montgomery Alabama and figured this would a good place to stop. Considering we had stayed in a Super 8 earlier in the year and found it quite descent. This seemed to be a no-brainer. The smell when we entered the room was of overpowering rotten seafood, and/or urine :-) I opened the window and turned on the air conditioner. We figured that there was only 5 hours left to drive until we got home, and that this would do. There was gigantic dead fly that seemed to die on the middle of the table. There was fleas in the room. The Zenith remote did not operate the Phillips TV. My wife had the sense to sleep on the comforter. The sheets smelled like p!ss. I think I slept for a couple hours, before I feared choking on my vomit. So I had a shower. It was fine until the tap would not turned off. Someone previously punched holes in the drywall, although it was repaired. The Super 8 was being renovated, so the loud noises of something being thrown into the contractor bin was also a turn off. All in all, I would have gladly stayed in the van, knowing the feeling of disgust for days after.

Room Tip: Consider your vehicle. It is not that bad.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
aseel e, General Manager at Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
We are under renovation and changing rooms from door to wall everything new so don't see how someone disagree with the look when we're tring to improve the place for our guest, and I really hope that all the negative reviews be removed to give us a chance for guest to come and see the new changes.

Aseel Elias
Somerset
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Thing in the room are getting old and worn. Needs to be updated. Mattress, pillows, bedding..... The tub was clogged and was dripping. Had to ask the desk and housekeeping to fix it. Which was fix by the time I came back to my room. Yes I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area

Address: 15101 Huron St., I-75 Exit Eureka Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Location: United States > Michigan > Taylor
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Taylor
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Taylor
Super Eight Taylor
Taylor Super Eight
Taylor Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Taylor/Detroit Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.