“Great inexpensive pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 127 restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great inexpensive pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I love Karl's pizza. I live 2 blocks from it and frequent it quite often. I usually get the 2 for 10 $ which includes a medium pizza with 1 topping and super sticks [bread sticks]. It's usually done within 10 minutes and I've never had to wait longer than that. I think sometimes they should be a bit more responsive to the customer who has just walked in but I understand because the place is constantly busy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good carry-out pizza, subs, and pasta. I especially like their spaghetti and meatballs.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009