“Many things to do and see as well as educational. ” 5 of 5 stars

905-854-2276
Website
Improve this listing
7 attraction reviews
“Many things to do and see as well as educational. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This conversation area is an amazing place for kids of all ages, teens and adults. With so many things to see and do years round and areas to explore. It's one of the best well maintained conservation areas to visit in my opinion. I will not go into depth with the specifics this time, for there are far to many to list in detail. I try in my busy life after visiting these beautiful places to share a piece of my experience and add my part to the wonderful reviews that people go out of there way to do and help others. This park is worth it, you will not be disappointed.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
57 attraction reviews
“Birds of prey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was great seeing the beautiful birds of prey. The bald eagle and peregrine falcon were outstanding as I took my shots. The barn owl was quite predictable in the flight in the cage as I took the shots too. The family of bison looked very peaceful in the distance. We took in a few conservation areas with the day ticket checking out Crawford lake, Rattlesnake point and Mt. Nemo. It was a fun full day enjoying nature.

Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
25 attraction reviews
“Maple syrup - Mounstberg is the place for it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

3 years in a row we are going to see the maple syrup festival in the conservation area.
Nice trail, kids playground, small birds zoo, horse rides, and last but not least - pancakes with maple syrup!@

Elora, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Raptors are the best part of Mapletowne”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We came for the maple syrup but we stayed for the raptors! We just fell in love with all of the birds of prey and really appreciated the informative presentation and a chance to see the Merlin, and screech owl a bit closer.

Burlington, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Mountsberg Mappletowne”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have 3 children 6 and under. They loved our time there. Maple Syrup Festival, Raptor Centre, and enjoying meeting the farm animals and playing in the Play Barn. A great activity to spend a beautiful spring day.