“Good dinner and service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American
Valparaiso, Indiana, USA
“Good dinner and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

you know what you are going to get when going to an Applebee's, so what distinguishes it is the service. I had a good experience at this one. It was quite busy, but the waitress kept everything straight and gave us a very good level of attention - not too much, but always there for the special requests.

Visited August 2014

Overland Park, KS
“Good Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped in alone for a quick dinner. Ordered a Take Two dinner entree at $10.99 which included a steak and a wedge salad. I ordered my steak medium-rare and it was really quite rare. Didn't want to complain so started eating. The waitress asked me if it was under cooked and I replied it was OK. Apparently she could see I wasn't completely impressed but didn't want to say anything so she told the manager. The manager came over and had a look and asked how I ordered the steak. She agreed it was definitely undercooked and returned it to the kitchen and returned with a perfectly cooked steak. I was very impressed with the way they looked after me. Next time I stay at the Best Western up the street I will definitely come back to Applebee's. I thought their customer service was excellent.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monongahela
“Friday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

After a long road trip we ended in Sturgis...Friday night looking for a place to eat. Can't go wrong with Applebees! They are under construction but nothing to worry about, we were seated fast and every one was friendly. Our food was on the table be for we could get tured around. Everything was hot and good. Next time we visit the place will have a new look

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
“Friendly staff at Applebees.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

A bit pricey for me as a senior citizen. Good food and friendly staff. Not too many choices in the small town of Sturgis so glad it is here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sturgis, Michigan
“Applebee's Sturgis MI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The staff is very friendly, courteous and aim to please. The food is pretty standard, I really like Spinach and berries salad.

• Visited September 2013