“Noisy Dirty and Over Priced” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 10% Off for AAA
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Stevensville
Reedsville, United States
“Noisy Dirty and Over Priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I usually look for Hilton's and Hampton's to stay. This one was the worst. From the rude woman that checked me in to the sound of trucks on the highway all night I was disappointed. I actually looked forward to the usual lousy hotel breakfast buffet and was even disappointed here. It was worse than a Motel 8. On the bright side I did NOT see any bugs running around.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. The hotel is under a renovation at this time and I hope if you are in the area again you will give us another try.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Janesville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my two grandsons so we could go to the beach. It was unusually cold so we used the hotel pool one morning which worked just fine. Three days of the same breakfast became monotonous but it was satisfactory. Very clean and good location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope if you are in the area again you will stay with us. The hotel is under a renovation now and will be completed this fall. Have a great day!
Elgin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this place was nice, but not room 209. Located next to the ice/vending/elevator, you can hear everything. The door was not fully sealed and had to place a bath towel to minimize the noise from the hallway. Window view is awful. The floor boards were peeled back in the room. Could not move rooms as the hotel was sold out for the evening. The positives were the comfortable beds, hot breakfast and friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly some disruptive noises coming from the ice and vending machine next to the elevaor.
I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.
linden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

nice friendly place. We needed a pet friendly hotel because our regular guy was unavailable this weekend we would have missed our good friends wedding if it were not for the Hampton . The Hampton was in a close location to our venue which helped a lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent review. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with our hotel and we hope you stay again. Have a great day!
Wyandotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I can't say enough about the breakfast here. I've seen a lot of hotel breakfasts and this one was top notch. There was a variety of hot foods that were switched up and replenished quickly when they ran out. Everything in the breakfast area was kept neat and clean. The staff was also great. I can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

It's not a new hotel but it's not a run down hotel. It needs an upgrade but probably will not happen anytime soon. The hotel is decent but don't expect anything like the newer Hampton Inn's you have experienced. It's a clean place and staff was friendly. They have a standard breakfast spread and baked cookies. No gym but you can use one 5 minutes away at no charge. Room service will clean the room.

You don't have many choices in the area so it's a good pick for a decent place to lay your head.

I would have enjoyed being able to control the temperature in the room and refrigerator/ microwave from the first day.

I would stay there again for short travel trips only.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am excited to announce the hotel is start our renovation . There will be a fitness center added to the property and the hotel will have refrigerators and microwave in every room. Have a great day!
Antioch, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Staff was rude and multiple billing issues. I would not use this hotel or recommend to anyone in the future. Lack of communication and customer service are the issues, hotel was basic and clean. Breakfast was not out by 6:30 so business travelers can not take advantage.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent review. The management team has been checking into the issues you had while staying with us, we take these matters very serious. We want all of our guest to be satisfied and feel welcome at the hotel.

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!