“July 2013 Hampton Inn” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Stevensville
Antioch, Illinois, United States
“July 2013 Hampton Inn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Staff was rude and multiple billing issues. I would not use this hotel or recommend to anyone in the future. Lack of communication and customer service are the issues, hotel was basic and clean. Breakfast was not out by 6:30 so business travelers can not take advantage.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. The management team has been checking into the issues you had while staying with us, we take these matters very serious. We want all of our guest to be satisfied and feel welcome at the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Barrington, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Front desk manager Joanne quickly came upstairs to fix a room key problem. She was friendly and helpful during our trip to the area for a wedding at Willow Harbor Winery. Other front desk personnel were also cheerful and helpful, even walking from table to table pouring fresh coffee refills during busy free breakfast periods. The omelettes were a bit blah, but the service was great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel staff. Have a great day !
Milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel provides consistently friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Complimentary breakfast is another plus! Why pay more when location, value and amenities are all satisfied here - with convenient proximity to Whirlpool locations?!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a great day!
Wheaton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were large. My only complaint would be the noise from the highway was very loud at night and kept me awake. Also, while there was breakfast provided, it was very limited in selection as compared to other hotels of the same type.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments. The hotel is checking into new windows that will help with the freeway noise. Have a great day!
St. Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A friend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in St. Joseph to explore the Michigan Wineries. It was a great pick! The hotel is extremely clean, welcoming and friendly. I specifically looked for accommodations where I could bring my small dog so as not to hassle with having to arrange for dog-sitting for a quick weekend getaway. The hotel is conveniently located with much to do in the area. Will go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comment about our hotel and staff. We hope to see you in the near future. Have a great day !
Grand Rapids, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Hotel is in a great location to visit local wineries. Round Barn is especially great. The Hotel is undergoing renovations right now and I hope they spend enough to make it nicer. The area needs a few nicer properties to meet the needs of business customers who are used to nicer accommodations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The hotel staff is excited about our renovation. The hotel is focusing on making the hotel more functional for our business guest. We hope you will stay with us again. Have a great day.
San Luis Obispo, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We only stayed here one night instead of the planned on two nights. This is a clean bare bones Hampton. No frills, no extras. The shower kind of stunk. We asked to be put on the side of the hotel away from the fwy because of noise but instead someones car alarm in the parking lot went off every half hour all night long. The Lake country Inn in New buffalo was a much nicer stay for us.

Room Tip: Away from freeway, top floor away from elevator.