“High quality - reasonable price = great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 10% Off for AAA
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Stevensville
Milwaukee
“High quality - reasonable price = great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel provides consistently friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Complimentary breakfast is another plus! Why pay more when location, value and amenities are all satisfied here - with convenient proximity to Whirlpool locations?!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a great day!

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wheaton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were large. My only complaint would be the noise from the highway was very loud at night and kept me awake. Also, while there was breakfast provided, it was very limited in selection as compared to other hotels of the same type.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments. The hotel is checking into new windows that will help with the freeway noise. Have a great day!
St. Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A friend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in St. Joseph to explore the Michigan Wineries. It was a great pick! The hotel is extremely clean, welcoming and friendly. I specifically looked for accommodations where I could bring my small dog so as not to hassle with having to arrange for dog-sitting for a quick weekend getaway. The hotel is conveniently located with much to do in the area. Will go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comment about our hotel and staff. We hope to see you in the near future. Have a great day !
Grand Rapids, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Hotel is in a great location to visit local wineries. Round Barn is especially great. The Hotel is undergoing renovations right now and I hope they spend enough to make it nicer. The area needs a few nicer properties to meet the needs of business customers who are used to nicer accommodations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The hotel staff is excited about our renovation. The hotel is focusing on making the hotel more functional for our business guest. We hope you will stay with us again. Have a great day.
San Luis Obispo, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We only stayed here one night instead of the planned on two nights. This is a clean bare bones Hampton. No frills, no extras. The shower kind of stunk. We asked to be put on the side of the hotel away from the fwy because of noise but instead someones car alarm in the parking lot went off every half hour all night long. The Lake country Inn in New buffalo was a much nicer stay for us.

Room Tip: Away from freeway, top floor away from elevator.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of your stay. I am excited to tell you that our hotel will be going under a renovation this year. I hope you will give us another try. Have a great day .
Amarillo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a last minute decision to stop and stay in the area on our trip from Texas to Michigan. Called about an hour out for a room. It was ready for us when we arrived. The room was very clean, the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The next morning breakfast was great. We may plan this as out layover point out next trip to Michigan.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ligonier, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Hampton. The staff was friendly and welcoming, the accommodations clean and comfortable, and the breakfast offered lots of great options with plenty of room for guests to spread out. The pool was well kept indoors with big windows to let lots of light in. We always stay here for our visits to St. Joseph. The beach, entertainment, and food are just about 10 minutes away.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. Have a great day!

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!