“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For over 70 years, our restaurant has been recognized far and wide as the premier dining establishment in southwestern Michigan. And the main reason for that, we believe, is our simple credo for operating a successful restaurant -- a credo first set forth and applied by our founder, Emil Tosi back in 1948: "Choose only the finest basic ingredients to prepare your cuisine, serve it efficiently in a pleasant atmosphere, and love your fellow man."
Coloma, Michigan
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great food, unique menu, great service, great ambiance...what more can I say? My folks go there often, and took us there for our 25th anniversary. Very nice night out!

Visited May 2012

83% Recommend
“Welcomed by the aroma of good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The experience begins when you walk up to the front door. A beautiful entry garden, I want to go back and sit there when the weather permits. We had called ahead but still not sure that this worked to our advantage. Told it would be 25 minutes, but 65 minutes later we were seated. The bar was a nice place to hang out with an acoustic guitarist entertaining us. Great bread! We had two pasta dishes but hubby was disappointed with the three pieces of filet he found after searching in his bowl of pasta. Flavor was good, just not enough steak. My gnocchi was flavorful. Our friends had the salmon and a chicken dish. They both loved their meals. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. When in the area we will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stevensville
“Italian cusine is the best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Atmosphere is really neat...good food and service. Don't forget about Bit O Swiss bakery attached. It's well worth the visit.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great recommendation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I brought my boyfriend to Tosi's for his birthday dinner. It was recommended to me from a friend of a friend that lives in St. Joe's. OH MY GOSH! Great food, great atmosphere, but most of all THE BEST DESSERT EVER!!! I would drive an hour and a half just to get their dessert again. They are supplied by the "Bit of Swiss Bakery" that is conveniently located next door. The dessert that is out of this world was made up of one layer of butterscotch, one layer of carmel and smushed oreo cookies on the bottom. TRUELY HEAVENLY! We even came back the next day to Bit of Swiss just so I could take 4 of those desserts to go for my parents 50th wedding anniversaryI It was a hit!

I can't wait to visit both places again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stevensville, Michigan
“Best Restaurant in Michigan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Service, food, decor, friendly people and GREAT FOOD!!!
This is the best place I've ever eaten in Michigan.

Visited September 2012