“Good Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Goldfield
“Good Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My Sister tells me this is her favorite restaurant. She has good reason! They have a whole page of entrees under $10 and the food is really good! The service was excellent and the server was great about taking our pictures. Great place!

Visited September 2012

Loudon, TN
“GREAT BRUSCHETTAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Wonderful food and great service. The bruschettas are to die for. Can't imagine anything on the menu being less than terrific.

Visited July 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

While on a business trip to the area a colleague and myself went there for dinner. The restaurant atmosphere is very similar to the larger chain, Carrabba's. We went around 6:30 on a Monday and most of the restaurant was empty. We got some great recommendations from the staff and the food was brought out very promptly. I had the Baci Prosciutto which was great, I recommend. The guy I was with got fettuccine with mushrooms, he liked it but complained there was to much garlic which was true with my entree as well but I like garlic. If you don't like a lot of garlic be advised.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Always good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I;ve never had a bad meal here. Sterling Hts, Mi. location. The bread and oil for dipping is excellent also. The chicken piccante is my all time favorite.

Visited July 2012
Kokomo, IN
“Food Poisoning Twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

A group of us travel frequently on business to the GM Tech Center. Near the end of February we ate there and one of my colleagues ended spending the evening at the hotel vomiting and with diarrhea. On the next trip, she did not join us, and two of use went. The next morning another colleague complained of stomach cramps and just a general blah feeling. I also did not feel well, also with stomach cramps. The first time it happened, we wrote it off as something else, but when 3 of use felt sick out of 5 dinners eaten, that seems to be a pattern. The one thing thing in common with both visits is that worked late both nights at GM and didn't get to the restaurant until 8-9PM for a very late dinner. I wonder if food had been left out and reheated.

I will say the service was fantastic and the food very tasty, but it has been removed from our list of restaurants.

• Visited March 2012