I've stayed at the Embassy Southfield a total of 8 times in the last year. Generally speaking it is a good solid stay with little to no troubles experienced. Their kitchen is pretty good, although their menu never changes at night. The complimentary breakfast is well stocked and staffed by decent Chefs. (no waffles though) But if you have business north of Detroit, its handy to several freeways and a quick trip north from Metro Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER-GOING A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION. COMPLETION IS EXPECTED MARCH 2015*** The Embassy Suites Detroit - Southfield is the only full-service, all-suite hotel in the center of it all. Our Detroit - Southfield hotel is just 20 minutes away from almost every metro area destination. Business and corporate guests find the volume of local and high-profile businesses in the hotel's vicinity impressive and convenient. Enjoy spacious, two-room suites equipped with all the amenities of home including two modern televisions, plush furnishings, a small kitchenette, and luxurious bathroom. Wake up every morning to a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and cap off the night with our complimentary Evening Reception happy hour. Our friendly staff can address all your needs and will ensure a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you, and we hope you enjoy your Southfield stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Embassy Suites Detroit Southfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Detroit Southfield Hotel Southfield
- Embassy Suites Southfield
- Southfield Embassy Suites