Rented two suites for one night. Carpet and furniture was disgusting and filthy. Wallpaper was peeling, one of the sofa beds was broken and two people had to sleep on it. The pool area had paint peeling on the Walls and hand railings and several pieces of old gum stuck to the deck. The lobby had a very large piece of carpet that was rolled up and frayed it had obviously been that way for some time. Not what one would expect from a Hilton Hotel. I would not stay there agin.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Detroit Southfield Hotel Southfield
- Embassy Suites Detroit Southfield Hotel
- Embassy Suites Southfield
- Southfield Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Detroit - Southfield is the only full-service, all-suite hotel in the center of it all. Our Detroit - Southfield hotel is just 20 minutes away from almost every metro area destination. Business and corporate guests find the volume of local and high-profile businesses in the hotel's vicinity impressive and convenient. Enjoy spacious, two-room suites equipped with all the amenities of home including two modern televisions, plush furnishings, a small kitchenette, and luxurious bathroom. Wake up every morning to a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and cap off the night with our complimentary Evening Reception happy hour. Our friendly staff can address all your needs and will ensure a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you, and we hope you enjoy your Southfield stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Detroit Southfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.