“Worth It” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added A Victory Hotel to your Saves list
A Victory Hotel
A Victory Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23300 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Southfield
Michigan
“Worth It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

My husband-to-be took me there on March 26th, 2010 for my birthday weekend. We got the jacuzzi room #129. I thought the room was tightly spaced but cozy. I don't have any complaints.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
rateese
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

First off the staff was the nicest I had come across! Room was very clean and the breakfast was adequate. A LOT better than the other hotels in that area.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Toledo, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2008

Driving from Columbus, OH I was pretty tired by the time I arrived. As I put my truck into park and glanced at my surroundings I noticed 3 different windows with eyeballs poking out from behind the curtains...trying to remain unseen! LOL Then I took a closer look and realized that I had pulled into the parking lot of hell! Not only were there the three 'peepers' nervously peeking out their curtians...but also what appeared to be 2 drugged out people pacing back and forth on either end of the side-walk watching me ! igiggled, threw the truck in reverse and found my way to the "Hawthorn Suites" on Central Park! I got out of my truck just fine and have been very comfortable and cozy evey since ;)
*fyre

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — poor quality as far as enviornment
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled solo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2008

I could not even stay here, it was that filthy. The sheets and blankets had short, curly hairs all over them, the mattresses were stained with blood and other fluids, the bathroom was not clean and had hairs in the tub. Cigarette burns were everywhere. They put us in another room but it was worse. We left and stayed at a very nice Holiday Inn down the street.
When I contacted Days Inn corporate, they said that this motel was independently owned and did not reflect Days Inn quality. I will never stay at any Days Inn motels no matter what!

Stayed March 2007
detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2008

Good Pride
Nice Room
Very nice employees

• Liked — good price
  • Disliked — room was a little small
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2006

The best thing about this hotel is its' convenient location. It's old and hasn't been renovated in years. There are actually chain locks on the doors! That could have been tolerable, but the showers have black gunk and grime oozing from the crevices. Also, flies come in through small holes around the vents/windows into your room. This wasn't an anomaly - I was in two different rooms, and they both had the same problems. The hallways were hot and smoky. I would say that this place is worth maybe $35-$40 a night, but definitely not $69.

Been to A Victory Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about A Victory Hotel

Address: 23300 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034 (Formerly Days Inn)
Location: United States > Michigan > Southfield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Southfield
Hotel Class:2 star — A Victory Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your A Victory Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Southfield
Southfield Days Inn

If you own or manage A Victory Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.