When you look at the price you think "good deal," and it is, kind of.
The reception staff are friendly and I think they do their job fairly well. The cleaning staff are friendly and try to do what they can. However, the overall cleanliness of the property has a lot to be desired.
- clean the carpets - they are disgusting in many areas.
- clean the reception area furniture or BETTER replace it.
- clean the hallways
- clean the stairways - the one from the breakfast area to the 2nd floor was not cleaned the entire time I stayed, which was 4 days.
- clean the bathrooms completely e.g. behind the door, etc.
The property could use a nice renovation.
Although the staff were friendly and actually did their job well, I wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend it simply because of the cleanliness issue.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Detroit / Southfield Hotel
- Hampton Inn Detroit / Southfield Hotel Southfield
- Hampton Inn Southfield
- Southfield Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home at our Baymont Inn & Suites Southfield/Detroit hotel. Located just off Interstate 696, discover convenient access to the best dining, attractions and shopping that the Southfield, MI are has to offer.Kick start your day with a workout in our fitness center and then fuel up with a free continental breakfast. Stay connected to what’s important with free Wi-Fi internet access. Go for a swim in our indoor pool and spa, then stop by our business center to finish up any work you may have. We also offer onsite meeting and conference space as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites - Southfield/Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.