This was the worst hotel that I've ever stayed at. How can you have a Kitchenette without pots, pans, plates, silverware, dish cloth/towel and cooking utensils. I thought that maybe I needed to call down to the front desk to ask for these items. When I called I was informed that they don't have these items for their guest. What is the point of have a kitchenette without these items. They had a lot of closet space, but no hangers. What kind of hotel was this. So we tried to make the most of the evening. Then I was told by the front desk that if I would have checked in earlier that could have gotten a better room, I'm like "What's going on!" She informed me that next time I will have a better room. I informed her that there will be no next time. I'm now shell-shock when it comes to kitchenettes, to always ask for the kitchen equipment.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Detroit Southfield Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Detroit Southfield Hotel Southfield
- Hawthorn Suites Southfield
- Southfield Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel located in Southfield's city center, offering free high speed Internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet, M-Th evening managers reception. Easy access to many restaurants, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Southfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.