Spent 5 nights here recently and was pleasantly surprised from the moment we pulled into the lot. The bellhop was attentive, and check in was a breeze. Front desk staff was polite and quick.
Lobby was nicely setup, with a restaurant, bar and Starbucks on the same level.
Parking was simple, level 2 has a skywalk right to 2nd floor of hotel.
Rooms were nicely equipped, clean and updated. Plenty of space, with a small couch in the room.
Fridge was more like a wine cooler....didnt get cold enough to chill a can of soda. I spoke with others in the hotel, and they said the same thing about the fridges. Not sure the reason behind that......
Bathrooms are nice size, you dont feel cramped....shower was a bit strangely setup....but no complaints worthy of typing.
Breakfast buffet in restaurant wasnt bad at all....
Would stay again if the circumstances required another trip to Detroit. 20 min drive to downtown, and several places in the area to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin