I was in Detroit to attend to family business for 4 days. This hotel's location is central to everything you may need to do. It's not the easiest to get to as it is located inside of an office park.
The service was great from the valet to the front desk personnel. Check in was a breeze and I found that valet was far less expensive than most hotels at 15.00 per night.
The room was clean, beds comfortable and as a woman traveling alone I felt safe.
The gym was clean with plenty of up to date equipment. It is next to the pool so you do get the chlorine smell in the gym.
My only complaint would be that my tub had a slow running drain. I also found an old take out container under the bed missed by housekeeping.
Other than that I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin