“stopped to eat before going to Ball game in Detroit” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 160 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Hamburgers
Owosso, Michigan
“stopped to eat before going to Ball game in Detroit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Early dinner (about 3:30) The wait was too long - we waited for 20 minutes for a table when there were visibly many tables available. Seemed to have enough staff to handle our party of 6. Didn't see why we had a long wait. Everyone enjoyed the food - one person had to wait about 10 minutes longer then the rest of us to receive his food, but was hot and good.

Visited June 2014

Findlay, Ohio
“Definately the place to go....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The waitress who waited on us was excellent. She kept our glasses filled, and was attentive to our needs to make sure that we had all that we needed. She was very professional and friendly in a good way. The way that a person deserves to be treated.

Visited June 2014
“Not good this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Going to this location is a gamble. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. This time I lost. I went here for a birthday dinner for my daughter. Disappointing!! We ordered at the same time. Her food came out 20 minutes before mines (I found out later it was because they didn't have a bun for the burger that I ordered.) Her chicken was not warm. Her potato skins weren't very good.( She didn't tell me until we had left the restaurant). I was told they didn't have any buns for my burger. 10 minutes later they found a bun. I wish they hadn't found one. The bun didn't seem fresh. I ate it anyway because I didn't want to cause a scene on my daughter's birthday and we didn't have time to wait for them to prepare another dish. Other times that I have gone to this location the food wasn't so bad.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Canada
“Very busy on week end nights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have eaten here many times before. We stopped here for lunch one day and dinner the other. Both times they were out of the Oreo dessert (how does that happen?!). The food was good on both trips though. The lunch service was really slow. India, our server was clearly new.

Visited March 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
“Embarrassing & Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I generally like casual dining, including TGI FRIDAY'S.Food at this location is good, just like any TGI FRIDAYS.Cleanliness is below average, service is extreamly slow and borderline rude, atmosphere is not the best.Not a good place for special occasions.Went there with a family member for a late lunch.They had a lot of empty tables, yet had to wait for half an hour to get seated.Hostesses and staff were arguing in front of customers.Took another half an hour for waitress to come to the table.This particular waitress was polite, but some of the staff are very rude, arrogant attitude, like the lady who brought the food.I might go there by myself when in town, but would not recommend to others.