“Is Wing Hong a Chinese restaurant anymore” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 175 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Chinese
southfield, mi
“Is Wing Hong a Chinese restaurant anymore”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I had not eaten from this restaurant in five years since we considered it mediocre. We thought it improved in five years. We got food to go. We each had egg rolls. I ordered sweet and sour chicken. I told them to add more vegetables and pineapple and less chicken. My wife ordered vegetable Chow Mein. At home we discovered insipid egg rolls that only tasted of steamed cabbage. one tiny shrimp and mystery white meat bits. My chicken was like "chicken McNuggets". With it was a small container with three small pieces of pineapple, five small slices of carrot and a glutinous sauce that looked and tasted like melted Gummy Bears. My wife's chow mein was overwhelmed with garlic. I don't know if this restaurant was recently sold but, the current owners should consider it. Awful!

• Visited August 2013