“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Southfield
Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel has excellent customer service. It is pleasant to come in and see a happy smiling face. Dorothy who works nights at the front desk is awesome. She is friendly, positive and uplifting. I would recommend the hotel for everyone. Business travelers or families visiting in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm so pleased to hear Dorothy was so welcoming and helpful. It's encouraging to hear such great feedback from valued guests like yourself. We appreciate your business; thank you for staying with us.

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

During the past four months house hunting, I have used this hotel in Southfield frequently and repeatedly - and always gotten so perfect service. The location is close to most freeways and the coziest one I have ever stayed in this area. Staff from maintenance, housekeeping, to the GM are always so polite and have time to serve you no matter what time or issue is ongoing. But what makes this place really special is the friendliness of the Front Desk. They are very efficient at checking in and out. But they also excel at making your stay a very pleasant one. They really know how to make you feel at home. These customer service professionals are like your very own family members. It feels so nice to go there after long work days. Great staff people and spirit in hotel makes it to be absolutely my favorite hotel. During my search for a new house, I am proud to say that for the past few months, The Extended Stay America Southfield has been the best home a man could ask for for his family. Always clean, safe, and friendly. I can and do recommend this hotel without any hesitation!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an incredible review of your stay with us. I am so pleased to hear your stays with us were comfortable and enjoyable. I cannot thank you enough for the kind words about our staff. It is very rewarding to receive feedback like yours and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel and should your travels bring you back to Southfield, we hope to see you again soon.
Southfield, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Thank you for being our extended family as we stayed here for 5 months awaiting our new home. The entire staff was extremely helpful! Brian, the manager was exceptional. I felt as if the staff truly cared about our situation and made the stay as smooth as possible. For that I am graetful. Ebon and Kathy Rudolph

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt at home at our hotel. We enjoyed having you as our guest for those few months. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696

Extended Stay Southfield
Southfield Extended Stay
Address: 26250 American Drive, Southfield, MI 48034
Location: United States > Michigan > Southfield
Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Southfield
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 to your Saves list