Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696
You added Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   26250 American Drive, Southfield, MI 48034   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Southfield
Southfield, MI
“Thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Thank you for being our extended family as we stayed here for 5 months awaiting our new home. The entire staff was extremely helpful! Brian, the manager was exceptional. I felt as if the staff truly cared about our situation and made the stay as smooth as possible. For that I am graetful. Ebon and Kathy Rudolph

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt at home at our hotel. We enjoyed having you as our guest for those few months. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696

Address: 26250 American Drive, Southfield, MI 48034
Location: United States > Michigan > Southfield
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Southfield
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Southfield
Southfield Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - I-696, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.