“great perch!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in South Haven
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
michigan
“great perch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I would recommend making reservations. The place is huge, but had a bit of a wait just walking in on a Friday night. Great old-fashioned looking place, it used to be a bank, pressed tin ceiling, nice atmosphere. The perch dinner was amazing! My husband had a ruebin sandwich that was huge!

Visited October 2011

“Very good food, variety portion, along with friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

My wife and I eat here even few months. Always a wait, and I do mean always. We arrive early (5:30) in the winter or shoulder season. Mess of perch is not quite the mess it used to be, but it's still healthy portion. Onion rings are the must appetizer. Never had a bad meal.

It's not a 5 star restaurant, but it's at the top of my list for value and flavor.

Visited January 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“It was really weird...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

The food was just okay. But the place...was super weird. I thought I was in the great depression. I was in a cute little beach town, but felt like I wasn't. It has a very weird feel to it. I wouldn't recommend this place. VERY weird. I don't know how to explain it, at all.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite SH Restaurant Always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Clementines' Restaurant is our special occasion and no reason restaurant. We love most any item on the specials menu and the regular menu. Our favorite items are chicken fingers and onion rings. Occasionally the service is not perfect, but it usually is really good. Clementines is totallly South Haven. Eating here then heading to Sherman's for ice cream dessert to walk with on the South Haven pier is a perfect date night with my husband. We have celebrated our family birthdays here for several decades!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Haven, Michigan
“The most talked about resturant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Love the appetizers, salads and burgers. Beautiful old building.
They offer a nice variety of unusual dishes and great potato soup on thursdays.Sometimes the wait can be long to get in, but it is worth the wait.