WaterTowne 02 - Prima Donna - Weekly stays begin on Fridays

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Petunia19...
Saint Peters, Missouri
“This was the perfect place for my vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The only reason it didn't get 5 out of 5 is due to my personal preferences. The smaller bedroom's bed was slightly uncomfortable and the bed frame constantly knocked against the wall until I moved it. I also like to have a breeze blowing at night, and there wasn't a fan. Now, like I said those are personal preferences. Outside of that, this place was perfect for my friend and I. We were within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants. Any places that weren't within walking distance could be driven to in about 5 minutes, if that. The only thing the condo did not supply was a Power Outage kit. There was a freak thunderstorm one night that knocked out power for a 25 mile radius from South Haven. Thankfully it was cool enough that just having the windows open kept us cool, but there were no flashlights, candles or any information regarding a power company that we could contact. Thankfully they had the power on by 5pm the next day. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to others.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
2 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: lack of window in bedroom
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time to offer feedback on your stay. I will personally make sure that we have power outage information and supplies in all of our properties for emergency situations. Your feedback only makes us better at what we do. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sally Newton
Shores Vacation Rentals
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Shores Vacation Rentals
Speaks English
Listed since : Feb 2012
Calendar Updated: 32 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing