My girl friend (Kelly) and I stayed two (2) nights this past Thanksgiving week-end and had not only a relaxing time but enjoyed the Inn's manager Kevin as he truly made our stay worthwhile. The ambiance of this inn was quite pleasant. Again, Kevin's knowledge of places to eat (Taste of South Haven, MI is the best) and things to see and do was entertaining. We will definitely be back sooner than later. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven