We stayed at the Inn at the Park in April 2013. The location is not bad. Close to the downtown with a lot of shops and stuff to do. In a row of B&B's just out of the main downtown area. Got in on the travelzoo deal $99 per night.
The house is nice, the people are friendly, the place was very quiet. The room was a little small but nicely decorated. Not the nicest bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at, but just fine.
The NOT SO GOOD.
They charged us extra for breakfast. Pah-lease this is a bed and breakfast it is usually included. They charged us extra for using our credit card...come on now. They charged us extra for bottled water or a soda instead of wine...geeze. And then...they wanted a tip. Just too many hidden fees made this a less than perfect place to go.
Would I go back? Maybe, maybe not....would I go out of my way to go here...NO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast