“Heavy beer” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Greenbush Brewing Co.

Greenbush Brewing Co.
Description: 269.277.1091
Grand Ledge, Michigan, United States
“Heavy beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were here on a Tuesday around 4pm. The place was pretty empty...good thing too, as it does not seat a lot of people. We sat at the bar and tried a flight of 6 beers which was a great way to sample their assortment...and a generous amount to be shared by two people. My husband and I do like a variety of Michigan beers but found that we liked only 3 of the 6 we sampled. Every beer is a little heavy (nothing less than 6%), some were even harsh. I asked for some information about them but didn't get a person who could really tell me much. The Cubano was a very good sandwich and my husband enjoyed the turkey bacon melt and the baked beans. We give the food an A but the beer a C. I know our opinion on the beer differs from many other reviews but that is why you are checking trip advisor!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Park Ridge
“Come for the beer, stay for the meat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Being a brewery fan, I was interested in trying Greenbush's beer and seeing the place. I enjoyed a couple of the IPA's and ordered a cuban sandwich. The meat! My god THE MEAT! They smoke their own and I loved both the Cubano and the Turkey Bacon sandwich. God bless them, I think they make their own bacon too. This is what a brewery/eatery should be!

Visited June 2014
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great beer, lively atmosphere, ok food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Beer was amazing. The place was packed, but they had a Lego table for kids and games as well as plenty of bar seating. The food was moderate keeping them from earning a 5 but that was the only thing.

Sawyer
“Greenbush Brewing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The variety of craft beers is excellent. New brews are introduced frequently. Food menu has many choices, mostly sandwiches, but more substantial items as well. Always good! Service is fast and friendly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“A competitor for best beer in SW Mich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped here on my way back to Lansing from Chicago. It was definitely a great stop!

I cant say much for the food. I ordered the pizza and was presented with a hot cheesy greasy mess. The meal my buddy ordered though did appear to be nicely done and he really enjoyed it.

The beer is a whole other story. The beer selection first off is incredible. I would compare it to that of Founders or Bell's. They have a vast variety of styles and options on tap. Including some beers they don't distribute which is always an incentive to stop in. I forget the name of the beer already but it was one of the most unique beers I've had in quite some time. The IPA with some Pear flavoring was truly exceptional and a must try for anyone who remotely likes IPAs.

Location is also great. Right off the highway. Brewery itself is smaller but really nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere