The hotel did seem to be in need of new carpet and other updates. I had a king jacuzzi room on the first floor by the back door. The room was a good size, bed was comfy, bathroom seemed dimly lite, the jacuzzi was an odd shape and had some tiles missing. There scuff marks all over the walls and 2 of the 4 pillow cases had stains on them. When I went to check out I took some of my stuff to my car but my key would not let me back into the hotel so I had to walk around. I get to my room and my key wouldn't work in my door. I had to walk up to the front desk and back 3 times before a housekeeper helped me and used her key. Other than that my stay was very nice. I over slept and missed breakfast because the bed was so darn comfy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Soo Locks Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soo Locks Hotel Sault Sainte Marie
- Soo Locks Lodge And Suites
- Hampton Inn Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Sainte Marie Hampton Inn